Lenaribka

Lenaribka

"We should read to give our souls a chance to luxuriate."

~Henry Miller

Steve Kluger

Father Figure

Father Figure - Guilt Pleasure, TogaQ, Kichiku Neko
4,5 stars!

It is the most difficult book to review for me since a long time. And it is impossible to say something without giving the essential content away. It is why I won't say too much.

There are books we like a lot while reading them, and then we rate them high and sometimes some months later we can't even remember what they were about.

And there are books that stay with us for a long long time. Even if it's not easy always to put the word "like" talking about their plot.

They touch us in the most unforgettable way, they shake our comfortable reading world in the most provoking and disturbing manner and thereby make our reading experience utterly unique.

[b:Father Figure|16114592|Father Figure|Kichiku Neko|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1376784062s/16114592.jpg|21931655] is one of such books. It is sad and tragic and it is wrong in many feelings it raises, the story is confused and disturbing and seek but - OMG- HOW IT LET US INSIDE THIS LONELY SOUL...it is SO INTENSE, SO EMOTIONAL....SO UNFORGETTABLE!..

You know when you finish a book and just stare at the space in front of you...just stare...just stare....just stare...

This book will stay with me for a long long long time...

Ebook