Lenaribka

Lenaribka

"We should read to give our souls a chance to luxuriate."

~Henry Miller

He Completes Me

He Completes Me - Cardeno C., Alexander Collins

Audible

3,5 stars.

I've noticed that I can better tolerate mainstream romance books if I listen to them instead of read them. In this case I don't have a feeling to spare my precious free time for something that I'd forget one week after I finished it. These books in audio format are a nice company for housecleaning and ironing.

It's my second audio book of this author and the second book in the series.
At first I was a bit disappointed when I found out that it was narrated by Paul Morey. He doesn't belong to my favorite narrators. And it took me some chapters to get used to his voice again. But I have to admit, he did a good job. I gave an extra 0,5 star for his trying hard to make the book -and mostly a huge numbers of sex scenes-less ridiculous and less eye-rolling than possible.

I really enjoyed this story that was free from angst, fear, misunderstandings and illogical behavior of the main characters. Believe me or not, but a book that has 300 pages of NORMALITY and not a single sign of the lack of communication between the MCs can be also very entertaining. Two guys that couldn't be more different than they are, met, fell in love and decided to be together. Totally sweet, full of sex and cliches but it did work for me wonderfully. I blame my post Christmas mood!

For all fans of it's-probably-too-good-to-be-true MM romance.
And of course for all fans of Paul Morey. :))