Lenaribka

Lenaribka

"We should read to give our souls a chance to luxuriate."

~Henry Miller

Last Days of Summer
Steve Kluger

Hot Valley: A Novel

Hot Valley: A Novel - James Lear, Daniel Carter Audible

Honestly. I'm VERY close to name it my favorite James Lear book, or well, at least it will take place on the top of my James Lear THE BEST LIST. And I put it always aside, because of reserved reviews!..What a shame! You see, trust only your own taste. Even with your best reading buddies you can disagree. Sometimes.

I don't know how the author managed to write so many HOT AND DIRTY sex scenes in such perfect harmony with such a serious topic! Hats off! Love every single minute of it. For me it is the most serious and romantic book from all James Lear works, with an outstanding and compelling storyline.

I was listening to the audio-book, and I enjoyed a lot how the narrator [a:Daniel Carter|187842|Daniel Carter|https://s.gr-assets.com/assets/nophoto/user/u_50x66-632230dc9882b4352d753eedf9396530.png] voiced it. Maybe he is the reason of WHY I like this book so much. Maybe it is WHY I gave [b:The Palace Of Varieties|2151818|The Palace Of Varieties|James Lear|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1328748299s/2151818.jpg|2157315] full stars rating. And I'm thinking about to "re-read" Mitch Mitchell Mystery series, listening to Daniel Carter voice...