Lenaribka

Lenaribka

"We should read to give our souls a chance to luxuriate."

~Henry Miller

Last Days of Summer
Steve Kluger

BOYSTOWN, Season Three

BOYSTOWN, Season Three - Jake Biondi

Love, Sex, Affairs and Libido. That was the slogan of the both previous books in the series.

Hate, Vengeance, Libido and HATRED is the slogan of the third book. Honestly, I have never met this HUGE number of people in one book, who plan to get rid of their enemies/rivals in THIS radical way. And I don't know if I can tolerate it any longer. Not this quantity of hatred, but this quantity of drama that accompanies the story.

I warn you again, you have to be in the mood for a written soap opera that is overloaded with DRAMA. Of course ONLY in case, you're NOT a passionate fan of old Mexican soap operas. If you ARE, then it is a MUST READ for you.

If you decide to give it a try(after all my mild warnings) - don't take it too seriously, make you a list with the name of all MCs (there are many of them!) and how ALL of them are connected with each other. Just a friendly advice.

You'll thank me after. Because I don't think that there are too many hard-boiled readers who can read all three already existed books in one sitting. And if you read them with a year/a half of a year interval you'll no longer know who is who. Just a friendly advice.

Warning: READING THIS SERIES IS NOT HEALTHY. I'm already damaged. So, I don't care.