Lenaribka

Lenaribka

"We should read to give our souls a chance to luxuriate."

~Henry Miller

Goliath: A Thriller
Shawn Corridan, Gary Waid
Last Days of Summer
Steve Kluger
How to Kill a Rock Star - Tiffanie DeBartolo I need a whole galaxy of stars!!!

" There are still people out there who believe music is more than just something to dance to. I'm glad I got a chance to see that."

My dear GR friends, you won't need a full charged vibrator for reading this book. There are no graphical hot sex scense in it.
All you need is HEART. All you need is SOUL. All you need is LOVE. All you need is BELIEVE.

And maybe a bottle of wine.
It is about LOVE. LIFE. HOPE. MUSIK. FATE. DESTINY. LIES AND TRUTH. PAUL. ELIZA. LORING. BANANAFISH. NEW YORK. IT IS ABOUT EVERYTHING.

I am not religious but from now on I declare it to my BIBLE.

I want to learn it by heart because I want to be able to quote the whole book! I know I am not the only one.
There are so many fantastic lines, there are so many moving words, there are so many touching thoughts in it!..

It is simply FUCKING BRILLIANT.
I am spechless because doesn't matter what I would say, doesn't mlatter how much I'd admire this book, you won't understand all my aloud enthusiasm and all my silent adoration if you still have not read it- JUST READ IT!.

It is not only one of the best books I have read last time, it is THE FUCKING BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ! Until now.

I am drown in it. It is my Mariana Trench in the ocean of my feelings and I am buried there under the zillion of emotions. Deeply grateful for all this book have done to me.

"There are things we never tell anyone. We want to but we can't. So we write them down. Or we paint them. Or we sing about them. Maybe we carve them into stone. Because that's what art is. It's our only option. To remember. To attempt to discover the truth. Sometimes we do it to stay alive. This things, they live inside of us. They are the secrets we stash in our pockets and the weapons we carry like guns across our backs. And in the end we have to decide for ourselfs when these things are worth fighting for, and when it's time to throw in the towel. Sometimes a person has to die in order to live..."

I need more wine.