Lenaribka

Lenaribka

"We should read to give our souls a chance to luxuriate."

~Henry Miller

Goliath: A Thriller
Shawn Corridan, Gary Waid
Last Days of Summer
Steve Kluger
Innocence Defied (New York, #3) - Lainey Reese I don't know if it thanks to a salty sea air or a southern sun or a relaxed atmosphere or my holiday mood that I have enjoyed the third book even more than the previous ones. Could it be Gage? Or maybe just because Lainey can write? This book was a pure enjoyment- an unalloyed erotic charged heated fun read, from the very first till the last page! And I enjoyed every single page of it! It is this kind of book that makes you smile for the rest of the day and leaves you extremely turned on for the rest of the night! It is sexy and witty at once!

This book is like an ever lasting orgasm! If you like well written erotic fiction with a good story behind and wonderful but complex characters and you have never read Lainey Reese before you have to start immediately! If you are already addicted to her books and like this series, you won't be disappointed!
The third book is definitively my favorite in the series. I couldn't imagine to love it more than A table for three and Damaged goods , but I really do!

Lainey Reese is an erotic fiction writer genius!
I am her fan forever and her every new book leaves me craving for more!