Lenaribka

Lenaribka

"We should read to give our souls a chance to luxuriate."

~Henry Miller

Goliath: A Thriller
Shawn Corridan, Gary Waid
Last Days of Summer
Steve Kluger
All That He Requires - Olivia Thorne I'm sorry. I hate to rate it under 4 stars, because I was waiting for this sequel and I really enjoyed the previous books. I tried to like it, but I didn’t like it as much as the first 3 books. The most disappointed thing about this part was Lily. The story wasn’t from the very beginning something new, something that you haven’t read before, but Lily made it different for me. I like the Lily’s POV a lot. She was funny; she was witty and so natural! I like almost everything that came from her mouth. In the part 4 she was almost annoying, she WANTED to be very funny and witty, but unfortunately she wasn’t at all. It is why the writing was somehow tiresome to me. I still like Connor -he is for sure one of my favorite alpha-males. He is not just gorgeous rich sexy self-confident and a very good looking successful billionaire. He is something special. I was fond of steamy actions; they were well written and very hot.(Olivia knows too good what I like!) With an irresistible Connor right "at the heart of events".
As somebody addicted to the series, I simply needed my Connor-drugs.

The ending is much promised and in spite of a cliffhanger or just because of it, I will for sure buy the part 5 to know what happens next.

If you want to read it, I would advice to wait till the series will be finished.