Lenaribka

Lenaribka

"We should read to give our souls a chance to luxuriate."

~Henry Miller

Steve Kluger

Mike Dies At The End

Mike Dies At The End - shukyou

DAMN!!!

I don't even know what the fuck, but that was awesome.

The first time I saw this title, I thought "I am not sure I want to read this one."
I just didn't want to read a book where a title was the worst spoiler itself.
Do you want to know at the beginning that somebody, probably the best human on the Earth, will die at the end?! Doesn't matter how many lives he will save with his death? Exactly. And then I saw the shelves where this book was put on by the other readers- funny, humor. Ah?!
Okay, I started to read it. And I swear, I couldn't stop laughing through the whole story!

Don't be afraid, you won't need a big box of tissues. ( Is it a spoiler?!)

My problem at the end - How to rate this book????!!!!

I have more than one dilemma here:

It is short. It is shorter than I wish it to be. MUCH MUCH SHORTER THAN I WANT IT TO BE!!!!! DAMN!!!!! WHY IT IS SO SHORT???!!!!
And short is normally less than 5 stars for me.

It is not War and Peace. THANKS GOD, IT IS NOT War and Peace. I mean it is not the most sophisticated reading, but do we need only this kind of books? My answer is NO!

There are more than one way to to create something like this. Let me guess. It could either have demanded a few years of a very sophisticated para-psychological research before the first sentence was type or it could be a result of a sick imagination or-that one I like the best - the idea of this book was just a brainwave. And a creative idea like this is 5 stars worth! Because it is sooooooooooooooooooooo FUCKING funny, clever, smart, hilarious and ingenious!!!!(I beg your pardon for my first choice of words!)

And finally:

It is crazy, funny, clever, supernatural, absurd, smart, sarcastic, sweet, paranormal, amazing, cute, intelligent, ghostie, HILARIOUS and absolutely fantastic, but why it is soooooooooo FUCKING SHORT??!! (I beg your pardon!)

And do you know WHAT? I don't give a fuck!(I beg your pardon)I had so much FUN reading it, it is for me- 5 stars.

According to Multiverse Theory, you, in an infinite number of universes, right now, are fucking Rick Santorum. All it takes for there to be a divergence is a decision, no matter how small: the second you make a choice, you go one way, and a universe where you make the other choice goes the other way. Another choice, another split. Every decision you make, from where to go to college to when to scratch your balls, is happening at that very same moment in an infinite number of other universes, and some of you are making one choice, and some of you are making another.

I made my universe choice. 5 STARS!!

Amen.

P.S And don't miss the sequel This Story Is Full of Scorpions: Seriously, Dude, Don't Read It.I've just did it, and OMG-it is so crazy awesome and funny as hell! I wish only the both sequels would be one book! I wanted to quote much more, but you have to read it to understand the quotes!
So goood! I have still a silly grin on my face! Great job, Shukyou!
Better than alcohol!