"We should read to give our souls a chance to luxuriate."

~Henry Miller

And the Band Played On
Randy Shilts, Victor Bevine

Boystown 1: Three Nick Nowak Mysteries

Boystown 1: Three Nick Nowak Mysteries - Brad Langer, Marshall Thornton
I don't do re-read normally. I have a re-read shelf, but it has more a symbolical character, it's a way to show how much I enjoyed a book. Well, I did a re-read already but it is a big exception.

I am not sure that listening to an audio book after you've already read a book falls in the category re-read.
I think that if a narrator doesn't match you, you might even regret to listen to it. But if he does it perfectly, it could be a great experience that opens totally new perspectives. I wish I could have more of audio books, in the first place of the books I like, but the English audio books are unfortunately so ridiculously expensive in Germany, that I'd most likely won't have too many of them.

I've got this audio book as a gift from Marshall Thornton and I'm so grateful for it. Because I most probably won't buy it myself(the reason I already explained) and because a narrator Brad Langer and Nick Nowak's POV fit PERFECTLY together, and I just want to say, that my second READ -actually it was listening to- of Boystown series, when I know already how it goes on, was not less thrilling but even more exciting.

My original review to the first book of the series.